Internet and cable TV

Fault reports concerning the internet connection or cable TV should go directly to the service provider, not to Hoas. The service provider will normally ask questions to determine the cause of the problem, so it is a good idea to make the call from home. This is another good reason why Hoas will not make the call on behalf of tenants – Hoas cannot answer specific questions about the issue or provide information on what solutions have already been tried.

If the problem is limited to the internal networking (for example, if there is an issue with the network socket), the service provider will relay the information to Hoas, so that Hoas can call a technician to fix the issue.