The length of my exchange is changing and I also wish to change the length of the rental period

Tenancy agreements for furnished exchange student apartments are made based on the information received from schools in Finland. If there are changes to your exchange (shorter or longer stay) and you wish to modify your rental agreement accordingly, contact exchange student services immediately by email.

Hoas will then contact your school in Finland directly to check your exchange status. The agreement cannot be changed without the school's approval. Any changes to agreements are always made on a case-by-case basis.