Students of University of Helsinki

Exchange students

Exchange students apply for housing via the university's Mobility Online portal and these applicants should not submit an separate exchange student apartment application to Hoas.

The University of Helsinki will handle the apartment applications and send application information to the party that offers the apartment (Hoas or Unihome). Any questions related to applications or to getting an offer need be addressed to Unihome by email (sales[at]

Master's degree students

University of Helsinki has reserved furnished rooms/apartments to their master's degree students. There are two separate ways to apply for furnished Hoas apartment. Part of the students apply via Hoas website by filling out a furnished apartment application and the other part needs to submit the application via University of Helsinki website. Please follow the instructions given by the university how to apply. Please see here which application you need to submit.