Can you apply for a Hoas furnished apartment if you are underaged?

An underaged person can apply for a Hoas apartment as long as the person's guardian gives an approval. When you fill in your application, please enter your guardian's details carefully in the space reserved for them. In addition to this, your guardian must fill in and sign a guardian consent form. The guardian that signs the form of guardian’s approval must be the same as the guardian entered on the housing application.