Electricity and light

There are many types of electrical equipment in the apartments, some of which are part of the apartment's equipment and some are tenant's own equipment. It is tenant's responsibility to replace the burned-out bulbs in apartment. It is also the tenant's responsibility to inspect the fuses and, if necessary, replace a blown fuse. On this page, you will find instructions to help you complete the tasks for which you are responsible.