Spouse moves out of joint apartment

You have various options when your current co-tenant wants to move out or if you yourself want to move. Family apartments always have joint responsibility tenancy agreements which means that if one tenant submits a notice of termination, the other one needs to move out as well. It is possible for the other tenant to stay in the apartment for the lessor's time of notice. Exception to this is the possibility to stay in the apartment with underaged children and spouse swap. Please note that applying for another Hoas apartment with transfer of right to occupancy application and signing a new tenancy agreement require that the tenant is a full time student.