Receiving the keys

1. You can collect the keys from the Hoas service centre with an identification document at the start of your tenancy agreement

Please remember to bring an official, valid identification document that has a picture of you! Please note that a student card or a Kela card is not an official identification document.

  • You should note that the first business day of the month may be a busy day at the Hoas service centre.

2. You may also receive the key directly from the current tenant of the apartment

The tenant moving out of the apartment and the new tenant moving in can agree between themselves to hand the keys over before the rent responsibility changeover. This way, the tenants can make the organisation of the move easier. The keys are handed over with a handing over the keys agreement.

3. If you cannot collect the keys yourself, you can authorise another person to do it on your behalf

The authorisation must always be in writing. You will find a template for the authorisation letter and more instructions here.