I have a supervisor of interests

If the applicant has a supervisor of interests, he or she should provide Hoas with a copy of the court decision on supervision and a completed consent form from the supervisor.

There are no special conditions for signing a tenancy agreement with a person under supervision of interests, but a notification of the apartment offer and the tenancy agreement will also be sent to the supervisor.