Study certificates

When confirming Hoas tenancy agreement all students must provide a certificate of attendance/certificate of enrolment (the certificate must not be more than 3 months old).

  • For university students, a transcript of records is also required (a print from the online records is sufficient, as long as it shows your personal details and the courses you have passed as well as the dates and credits earned).
  • For new students, a notification of acceptance is sufficient, if no certificate of attendance is available.
  • For family tenancy agreements, it is enough to provide a certificate for one of the tenants.
  • If you were accepted in the previous year's admissions, but you have been absent for example due to military service, you must provide a certificate of absence from your school in addition to the letter of admission. This serves as proof that you have confirmed your acceptance, even though you have not yet started your studies.